Saturday, April 26, 2014

April Design Challenge Cards

Can you believe it is the end of the month already?  I can't!  This month's challenge sure was a challenge for me!  Ha!  I do really like the look of this card though. 

Look at what an amazing job Michelle did!  She made this amazing birthday card and it couldn't be cuter! 
 I love what she did on the front.  She made a tag pocket!
 Here is the tag pulled out - isn't it cute?  What a great idea.  This card doesn't really lend itself to writing, so the tag is a wonderful idea - you can write on it!
 This is what she did with the building blocks - cute!!!!  I love the lollipops.  Great job, Michelle!


 Here is my card.  Some friends will be getting married in October and their colors are Fall colors.  So, I thought I'd try my hand at a building block wedding card!  I had a hard time with this card.  I couldn't close it and had to ask my sister for help!  She cleverly figured it out.  I just wasn't folding it correctly.  But now, I've got it!
 I love this paper.  I hadn't opened the package until I was going through my Fall designer papers.  This one really stood out.  I think they'll love the colors.  It matches their "Save The Date" card colors!  I didn't want to decorate the front too much and take away from the pretty paper.  But, I did think it needed some hearts, so I punched them out, ran them through embossing folders, and then decided to do one with a sentiment.
 Here is what I did for my building blocks.  I used an old stamp set that is the alphabet and then punched out the letters using the mini heart stamp.  I hope it reads ok!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!  Enjoy the rest of April too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment